I was nominated by hannahgutter for the Blogger Recognition Award and I am very honored, thank you so much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
My blog started after an old friend from high school started a blog of her own. We were in the same Creative Writing class in school and we were both very into writing. I was so inspired that she was going to put herself out there for the blogging community to see, so I decided to do the same. After my first post, I stopped for a few months. Once my relationship started falling to pieces to the point that I couldn’t handle being isolated and not able to talk about what I was feeling, I decided that maybe sharing my thoughts on my blog would give me some sort of relief. It really did, you guys are the best!
Two pieces of advice:
- Don’t be afraid to say what you want! Your blog is your blog. That’s the bottom line. Don’t feel as if you need to censor yourself so you don’t offend anyone. Those who are offended can promptly leave your blog and never return. (Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.)
- Your writing is good enough. And as they always say, practice makes perfect. The more you post, the more experience you get writing. It can only go up from here!